Embodied Emotional Intelligence Part 2 (6-week course)
Discover how to bring out the best in yourself and others. Learn how to inspire and influence even in challenging situations. Experiment with practices that promote conducive group dynamics and facilitate trusting and collaborative relationships. You’ll be introduced to methods based on the latest insights from neuroscience that allow you to embody what it means to be emotionally intelligent.
$445 per person
Course Start Date: Upon payment confirmation (can be freely decided)
Time commitment: Approximately 20 min./day
Format: Non-facilitated, individual learning
Included: EI skill-building, micro-techniques, and group chat.
- Infuse Awareness & Compassion in Your Interactions
- The Heart of Listening & Communication
- Reframe Your Perspective to Consider Others’ Experience
- Manage Conflict Using Your EI Toolkit
- Leverage the 12 Self-Discoveries to Inspire & Lead
- Develop Emotionally Intelligent Habits
* Embodied Emotional Intelligence Part 1 is a prerequisite for the Embodied Emotional Intelligence Part 2 course. Once both courses are completed, you are eligible for an online, verifiable BEI Emotional Intelligence Training achievement badge.