Tuition for Complete Program: $13,500 (a value of $14,750 when purchased separately)
In order to hold your spot now, please submit your $3,000 deposit below. You will receive an automated email detailing options to pay for the remaining amount via credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer. Payment in full must be received within 15 days of receipt and prior to the program start date. If you submitted your deposit less than 15 days prior to March 6, 2023, you must submit your full payment upon receipt of the automated email.
Tuition includes all modules needed to become a certified EI Coach, including BEI Masterclass I.
Please Note: By purchasing the complete EICC package, you will save $1,250 on program tuition as compared to purchasing the modules individually. There will be an option to register for individual modules closer to the time they are scheduled to start in 2023.
The Emotional Intelligence Coaching Certification (EICC) is an ICF-accredited, intensive program on par with graduate and professional-level studies. The methodology is based on the latest research and insights neuroscience has to offer on how perception and emotions work at a brain-body level, and how we can work skillfully with each.
EICC incorporates the following learning components, providing students and their future clients with a unique and evidence-based framework for EI embodiment and growth:
- Get coached by an EI-Certified Coach for 6 weeks
- 6 months of coach-supervised coursework and coaching practice
- Online learning, application, and reflection for lasting habit and behavior-change
- Guidance, expertise, and support from an EI Coach & BEI Faculty
- Assessments and real-time feedback on progress
- A comprehensive toolkit of EI practices and micro-techniques adaptable for individuals, and organizational clients
- An active global community of peers and experienced coaches to consult with and foster ongoing mutual growth
- All who complete the certification requirements will be prepared and authorized to coach clients using BEI’s unique EI framework.
If you have already graduated from BEI Masterclass I, please click here to register.
Participants who purchase the complete EICC Program may withdraw from the program and be fully refunded until the start of Module 1, after which time tuition is 50% refundable through the end of Module 2, and non-refundable thereafter.
Participants who have purchased individual modules of the EICC are eligible for a full refund up to the start of the most recent module they have purchased. Once the module has started, tuition is 50% refundable up to two weeks into the module and non-refundable thereafter.