Embodied Emotional Intelligence Part 1* (6-week course)
When we start with what we have influence over in ourselves, placing an emphasis on what we need to develop and truly embody what it means to be emotionally intelligent, we learn to access what allows us to be skillful and wise in each new circumstance.
This course offers a powerful combination of daily learning, practice, and reflection so you can be the best version of yourself. Are you up for the challenge?
Course Start Date: Upon payment confirmation (can be freely decided)
Time commitment: Approximately 20 min./day
Format: Non-facilitated, individual learning
Included: EI skill-building, micro-techniques, and group chat.
- The Emerging Science of Perception & Emotion
- Emotional Intelligence & Why It’s Important
- How to Apply EI in Your Daily Life
- Develop Wellbeing as A Baseline
- Perceptual Reframing & Conscious Sensemaking
- Introduction to the 12 Self-Discoveries: A Cognitive Reframing Tool